Sounds All Around
Song for Sound Initiation
Used in Speech Therapy
Tuned in to Learning
This song is available on
Tuned in to Learning Volume 7: Emerging Speech & Oral Motor Skills
Sample IEP Objective for this Song:
When given a model of an environmental sound, the student will independently imitate 5 out of 6 sounds on 4 out of 5 trial days.
I can hear sounds all around, all around.
I can make sounds with my mouth, with my mouth.
1. Can you make a BABY sound? Let’s hear your BABY sound.
2. Can you make a CAR sound? Let’s hear your CAR sound.
3. Can you make a DRUM sound? Let’s hear your DRUM sound.
4. Can you make a CAT sound? Let’s hear your CAT sound.
5. Can you make a TRAIN sound? Let’s hear your TRAIN sound.
6. Can you make a POPCORN sound? Let’s hear your POPCORN sound.
See more of our Speech Therapy Song Lyrics
Many thanks to Tuned in to Learning for permission to display these lyrics.
© Tuned in to Learning. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Speech Pathology Song Lyrics
Speech Pathology Music Products